Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Babies & Baptisms

Well, I survived my very first road trip with two kids and it wasn't too bad! We packed up on Friday morning and headed for Seattle to attend my nephew's baptism. The trip there honestly felt like it took forever, only because Jackson was in the back seat asking "Are we there yet?" every thirty seconds. Now I completely understand why so many parents joke about that infamous question!

We had a great weekend with Monica (Bert was in Portland to celebrate his birthday). We attended an awesome auction at their church on Saturday night where I even won a cool clock to help Jackson learn how to tell time. Bert got home late Saturday night, so we were able to visit briefly with him - I hope to get to see him more next time!

It was so much fun seeing Charlie and Scarlett together. Miss Scarlett is only two months younger than Charlie Boy, so it's going to be a blast to watch them grow up.


Little Miss Scarlett


My Charlie Boy


Just cousins hangin' out

And finally, we got to attend the amazing baptism of my wonderful nephew Jaeden. It was such a special experience and I am so thankful that I got to be there. He is such a sweet little guy and means so much to me. Here's the video of one of the most touching moments in my life:



2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable ...and wow Jaeden has sure grown ... that baptism is so adorable ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael Man.... yes, they grow WAY too quickly.

    ReplyDelete