Saturday, May 8, 2010

Time for a new name

Okay, I have put this off for far too long. I started this blog without knowing what I wanted to call it. I didn't want to continue putting off writing just because I didn't have a clever name for it. Well, I think it has officially become time to rename the blog. The only problem? I still cannot decide what I want to name it.

So I'm asking for help from my loyal readers. I need some tips and suggestions on what to name this bad boy. Just a few notes about myself: I'm a stay at home mommy to two little boys, love taking care of my home and family, and truly relish in the fact that I'm a mom to boys. So c'mon readers - it's time for a game of NAME THAT BLOG!

P.S. Is is completely and utterly lazy that I'm relying on the help of other people to name my blog??

6 comments:

  1. Tales of a not-so desperate housemom? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you call it (as you used in your about me) My Life in a Nutshell or
    My Two Blessings (boy that one is good!).
    You will figure it out! Let me know wht you think.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "An Unnamed Masterpiece" sounds great to me. It's unique so bloggers will certainly remember the name.

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like 'An Unnamed Masterpiece" but if you really feel like changing it I vote for "Tales of a not-so desperate housemom" I'm sorry I can't give you any suggestions of my own, I can't think of any either :O) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics .. u really click well !!


    - Smita
    http://littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete